- Standard safety feature-Deadman On/Off switch, which exceeds US Navy and Coast Guard requirements.
- The AS 18 HB uses a high torque, low speed, hydraulic motor specially designed for hull cleaning and prop polishing.
- AS 18 HB is equipped for left and right hand diver operation.
- Operates brushes 8" (203.2 mm), 10" (254 mm), or 12" (304.79 mm) in diameter.
Also operates 6" (152.39 mm) Barnacle Cutter.
- Optional Barnacle Cutter head is capable of removing Barnacles, Zebra Mussels and Tubeworms up to 6" (152.39 mm) of barnacle type growth at a rate of 3 to 6 sq. ft. per minute (0.27 to 0.54 sq meters per minute) and capability of removing up to 18" (457.2 mm) of sea growth.
- Ideal for cleaning underwater surface ie. Steel, aluminum, fiberglass, wood hulls, pilings, seawalls, and bridge pilings fast TIME is MONEY!
- Accepts optional prop polishing pads. AS 18 HB is a low profile which makes easy work for polishing any size ship propeller.
- Large trigger guard allows easy control while wearing heavy diving gloves.
- Speed control allows the diver to adjust brush speed from 0-1200 RPM for the most demanding commercial cleaning jobs.
- The AS18HB is equipped with a flotation bladder which is diver controlled from positive to negative buoyancy, thus reducing diver fatigue
- Required Hydraulic power 5 GPM (19 liters per minute) Max.
- Pressure rating 1700 PSI (11724 kPa) Max.
- Corrosion resistant marine aluminum Modular design allows easy maintenance
Accepts the following attachments:
- 9" marine disc
- 7" marine disc
- 5" marine disc
- 6" barnacle cutter
- 7" Diamond disc
Dimensions & Weight
- Weight: 22 lbs.(9.9 kg)
- Height: 8" (203.2 mm)
- Width: 15" (381 mm)
- Length: 13" (330.2 mm)
- Maximum Depth: 110 ft. (33.528 m)
All cleaning brushes are optional equipment
Prices are based on brush diameter and bristle material.
Armada manufactures brushes from 8" (203.2 mm) to 20" in (508 mm) diameter for any make or model.