Navy & Coast Guard Approved
- Standard safety feature-Deadman On/Off switch, which exceeds US Navy
and Coast Guard requirements.
- The AS 18 HB uses a high torque, low speed, hydraulic motor specially
designed for hull cleaning and prop polishing.
- AS 18 HB is equipped for left and right hand diver operation.
- Operates brushes 8" (203.2 mm), 10" (254 mm), or 12"
(304.79 mm) in diameter.
Also operates 6" (152.39 mm) Barnacle Cutter.
- Optional Barnacle Cutter head is capable of removing Barnacles, Zebra
Mussels and Tubeworms up to 6" (152.39 mm) of barnacle type growth
at a rate of 3 to 6 sq. ft. per minute (0.27 to 0.54 sq meters
per minute) and capability of removing up to 18" (457.2 mm) of
- Ideal for cleaning underwater surface ie. Steel, aluminum, fiberglass,
wood hulls, pilings, seawalls, and bridge pilings fast TIME is MONEY!
- Accepts optional 3M prop polishing pads. AS 18 HB is a low profile
which makes easy work for polishing any size ship propeller.
- Large trigger guard allows easy control while wearing heavy diving
- Speed control allows the diver to adjust brush speed from 0-1200 RPM
for the most demanding commercial cleaning jobs.
- The AS18 HB is equipped with a flotation bladder which is diver controlled
from positive to negative buoyancy, thus reducing diver fatigue
Required Hydraulic power 5 GPM (19 liters per minute) Max.
Pressure rating 1700 PSI (11724 kPa) Max.
Corrosion resistant marine aluminum Modular design allows easy maintenance
- Dimensions & Weight
Weight: 22 lbs.(9.9 kg)
Height: 8" (203.2 mm)
Width: 15" (381 mm)
Length: 13" (330.2 mm)
Maximum Depth: 110 ft. (33.528 m)
- All cleaning brushes are optional equipment.
Prices are based on brush diameter and bristle material.
Armada manufactures brushes from 8" (203.2 mm) to 20" in (508
mm) diameter for any make or model.